Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The user on this page is a Bungie.net Employee. For details and for a list of Bungie Employees, click here.|
|Employee Since||2002: Ninja / 2009: Employee|
On September 14, 2009 Stosh was finally hired as a permanent employee, thus exchanging his salmon text on the Bungie.net public forums for the gold text indicative of full-time Bungie Employees.He currently works on Bungie.net, the Bungie mobile application, and other various web- and marketing-related projects.
Stosh is a Bungie employee and part of the Bungie.net Web Team. Stosh was originally a member of the Bungie Community and was one of the first two non-employee moderators on Bungie.net, (with Shishka). Eventually, Stosh became a Contractor for Bungie, brought on board for his artistic abilities.
Stosh is the target of a famous inside joke and meme amongst Community Regulars. Whenever anything goes wrong with the site, people frequently "blame Stosh." This is the end result of a post by Achronos in which he told Community members to "blame Stosh" for an error in the Bungie.net website.
- Stosh has been spotlighted in the Bungie Community Spotlight.
- Stosh made a Halo 3 Forge variant of Blackout, called Stoshout. It is indeed the worst Forge map ever created. But you probably already guessed that.
- During the site update of 5/29/09, Stosh's title changed from Master Forum Ninja to "Hates Toast"
- Has worked at Bungie since August 2006
- Has a cat which is the subject of frequent humorous pictures and YouTube videos
- Stosh has actually (contrary to popular belief) admitted to thinking toast is "ok".
- Covenant Elite Community
- Mehve's Aerie
- Mob of Angry Peasants
- PAX 2010
- Reach Stats API
- Render THIS
- The Bungie Podcast
- The Community Carnage
- The Marty Army
- The Spartan I Project