|The subject of this article is Bungie Lore; one of the many myths, legends, and easter eggs that have been created by Bungie.|
Soffish is a water-absorbent toy fish. Soffish was first found here on Bungie.net. The reasons why Bungie seems to have an obsession with Soffish remain a mystery. It was actually purchased by Matt Soell at a dollar store; it has now been 10 years since the purchase. Matt had in fact bought two Soffishes, at the American Science & Surplus Store in Chicago. "In hindsight," he says, "I wish I had bought their entire stock." Soffish apparently went missing during Bungie's transition to Washington, and has yet to be found. Matt Soell posted this information in this thread.
- Put Soffish in water and watch it grow.
- Soffish can easily absorb water.
- Put Soffish in fish-globe or bottle as indoor decoration.
- As bath-toy is also very fun.
- This Soffish do not eat.
- Not recommended for age under 3.
- Put Soffish in a half-filled bottle, the water will be absorbed soon.
- Real fishes might hurt human body. Soffish is 100% harmless.
- Put Soffish beside real fish as indoor decoration is also fun.
- Transparent resin might come out of the Soffish. If so, clean it with water.
- Do not keep Soffish in water too long.