|This person is a former Bungie Employee|
Michael Evans is a former senior employee of Bungie Studios. He worked extensively on Oni in 2001 with the following credits: character animation engineer, engineer, lead engineer, project leader, special thanks: additional programming, Rockstar Canada. He also worked on Halo: Combat Evolved as the multiplayer project lead, and eventually worked as one of the engineering leads on Halo 2 in 2004.
- Perfect Dark Zero (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Armed & Dangerous (2003), LucasArts
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Oni (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.