|This person is a former Bungie Employee|
Jason Regier is a former employee of Bungie Studios. He was hired in March 1996 and worked on Marathon Infinity, Myth: The Fallen Lords and Myth II: Soulblighter as a programmer. After completing Marathon Infinity with Alex Seropian, Regier ported Marathon and Marathon 2: Durandal into a combined title, Super Marathon for Apple's Pippin platform before moving on to the Myth series.
Regier left Bungie amicably in 1998, as the company's main studio was in Chicago at the time and he did not want to leave California. He presently works at Blizzard and was the lead programmer of Diablo III.
Credits / ExperienceEdit
- 2014 - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Blizzard - Technical Director
- 2012 - Diablo III, Blizzard - Lead Programmer
- 2000 - Diablo II, Blizzard - Programmer
- 1998 - Myth II: Soulblighter, Bungie - Programmer
- 1997 - Myth: The Fallen Lords, Bungie - Programmer, Level Designer
- 1996 - Marathon Infinity, Bungie - Forge (Vulcan) programming and documentation
- 1996 - Super Marathon, Bungie - Programmer (Pippin port)
- ↑ Bungie Sightings, Bungie.org.
- ↑ Quarterly Interview - Jason Regier, MarathoniZine.
- ↑ Blasts from the Past, Bungie.org.