|The user on this page is a Bungie.net Forum Ninja, for details on 'Ninjas' and for an official FAQ click here.|
|Current Title||Forum Ninja|
|Ninja Since||2005 - 2006 / 2010 - Present|
- Name: Greg
- Age: 29
- City: Blackwood, NJ
- College or University: Widener University Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Real Job: Mechanical Engineer (ironically enough), subcontractor to the US DoD
- Dreams and aspirations: "Currently living my dreams and aspirations. I'm married, have a son, a daughter, a dog, and a house. Y'know, that whole 'American Dream' type of thing. Now to just win the lottery, retire and play golf every day until I die..." -dmbfan09
- Favorite use of the number 7: As the number that comes after 6 and before 8
- Favorite ninja weapon: Shiny buttons
Dmbfan09 joined Bungie.net on 9/9/2004 and he was a forum ninja from August 2005 to mid 2006. In the old days dmbfan09 spent much time in New Mombasa talking about the impending release of Halo 2. Nowadays he can be found in the Flood, The Septagon and The Underground. Sometime mid to late 2006 dmbfan09 stepped down from Ninja-hood. He decided to quit as a moderator due to his employer telling him to stop visiting Bungie.net at work, so he did (eventually). He could have stayed on as a moderator, but Dmbfan09 knew that his visits to Bungie.net would be very infrequent. He didn’t want to become an inactive moderator, and he felt as though he owed it to his fellow moderators (and the members) to step down.
As a ninja dmbfan09 was allowed to choose his own custom avatar. Dmbfan09 choose a Phoenix-themed avatar because most of the other Bungie games had already been referenced by other Ninjas (He REALLY wanted a cool version of my Minotaur Jester, but he's "not an artist or anything"), and this just looked cool in his opinion. His avatar was changed in 2011 to a Dark Tower theme.
Dmbfan09 was readmitted to HFCS in mid-November 2010 as a Forum Ninja.
- Dmbfan09's name is a tribute to Dave Matthews Band.
- Essentially he was regarded as one of the nicest guys ever. He's not around much anymore though.
- dmbfan09’s favorite game was World of Warcraft. He broke that horrible addiction in 2008.
- dmbfan09’s dream date would be with his wife, going back to Atlantis where they went on their honeymoon. If he could, he would live there for the rest of his life. While in Atlantis, dmbfan09 would drive around in a 1967 Shelby Cobra, go to the finest restaurants, eat the finest edible foods, and drink the finest Captain Morgan’s with Coke. He would support himself by playing golf professionally.